Saturday 5 July 2014

Summer Bucketlist | #2014BloggerChallenge

It turns out, I'm horrible at keeping the promises I make on this blog, haha. After promising twice  in my last two posts that I would be coming out the next day with a Blogger Challenge post, I am proud to say that it has finally happened. So without further ado, here is what I would love to do this summer!

1. Spend a day downtown with my friends.
Source
2. Have a barbecue party at home. 
Source
3. Go down to the beach. (If it can count as one... Canadian Problems)
Source
4. Read five books.
Source
5. Get my driver's license.
Source
6. Redecorate my room.
Source
7. Go to a concert.
Source
8. Work on the short film my friend and I are making.
Source
9. Catch up on all the TV shows and movies that I've missed.
Source
10. Blog more often.


I'm hoping I'll be able to accomplish this list in the next two months of summer vacation! We'll have to see about that driver's license though....... So this is a relatively short post, but I'll see you soon with a favourites post perhaps? (I've learned not to make promises, haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment