Monday 3 March 2014

Spring Is Coming...❀

Spring is on its way at last! Even though it's still -15°C (or 5°F for the Americans) here in Ottawa! Anyway, my mom just showed me one of her flower pots and it was so beautiful that I had to take some pictures to share with you guys!





As cheesy as this sounds, this flower actually has a really interesting story. It originally started out in our garden, and as winter slowly came, our garden began to die out. Surprisingly, my mom noticed that this one flower was still very much alive. Out of pure spontaneity, my mom saved it from the garden and planted it into a pot for the winter. It actually seems to know that it's almost spring time again with such an amazing blossom...

So this was kind of just a short little post to share these photos with you guys! I'll see you soon with an actual post soon hopefully! xx 


9 comments:

  1. Wow that is one pretty flower. Just looking at it gives me hope for warmer weather!
    Lovely blog you have.
    I follow you through Bloglovin' and GFC. :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mam back in the UK (i'm in Michigan) was talking about picking the first daffoilds of the year the other day, and I looked outside and it's snowing, again haha. Here's hoping spring rolls around sometime soon.

    Gorgeous photographs though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we just had a fresh batch of snow this week! And thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely flower, spring is magical. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can read all about it here: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/liebster-award-2-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute story! I am so excited spring is coming! It is lovely to see the sun and the bright mornings!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful pictures! very lovely

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete